Bengali Meaning of Zeal
আগ্রহ বা মহান উদ্দীপনা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Interest or great enthusiasm;
Derived Form/ Related Form
zealless - adjective
underzeal - noun
zealous - adjective
Enthusiasm; determination; ardor; diligence; devotion; earnestness; eagerness; fervor; fanaticism; inclination; gusto; passion; intensity; sincerity; perseverance; urgency; spirit; warmth; verve; alacrity; zest; dispatch; bustle; enterprise; drive; fire; fierceness; initiative; hustle; keenness; intentness; push; mania; vehemence; readiness; stick-to-itiveness; yen; what-it-takes; ardor; bounce; beans; dash; brio; dynamism; gas; energy; get-up-and-go; hardihood; gusto; life; juice; oomph; moxie; punch; pep; snap; sap; verve; vigor; starch; vitality; zip; zing; relish; exuberance; avidity; spirits; animation; briskness; liveliness; jauntiness; spiritedness; snappiness; sprightliness; spunkiness; spunk; vibrancy; vivacity; vivaciousness;
Coolness; apathy; dullness; disinterest; indifference; inactivity; laziness; insincerity; neglect; lethargy; discouragement; unenthusiasm; disinterestedness; lukewarmness; half-heartedness; indolence; listlessness; torpidity; sluggishness;
Zeal EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Jim is performing the task with a religious zeal.
- We should praise him for his zeal.
- Lucy is doing everything with reforming zeal.
- Henry has a zeal for acquiring knowledge.
- The teacher was happy to see the zeal among students for learning new things.
- Jack had a zeal to complete the task today.
- The team had a zeal to complete the project within the deadline.
- I had a zeal to complete the article within tomorrow.
- The students had a zeal to go for the excursion.
- Everyone was praising Alex for his zeal to help people.
- Ericson has a zeal to help the poor.
- The teacher has a zeal to teach the students thoroughly.
- The team had a zeal to win the match.
- We have a zeal to win the game.
- Aric has a zeal to become rich.
- We solved every problem with our zeal, skill, and energy.
- Our team has a zeal to achieve the target.
- Our zeal, energy and above all the Almighty’s mercy helped us to overcome the problem.