Bengali Meaning of Foe
(আনুষ্ঠানিক, কাব্যিক) একজন প্রতিপক্ষ বা শত্রু;
Friends of the Earth-এর সংক্ষিপ্ত রূপ;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
(Formal, literary) An opponent or a competitor or an enemy;
Abbreviation for Friends of the Earth
Antagonist; adversary; competitor; enemy; opponent; challenger; combatant; anti; rival; hostile; nemesis; hostile party; opposer;
Friend; accomplice; advocate; assistant; ally; amigo; confederate; exponent; helper; partner; proponent; supporter; sympathizer;
Foe EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Once they were friends, but they are the deadliest foe now.
- I don’t have any foe, but some people are jealous of me.
- We should get united against our foes.
- We have some foes in the disguise of friends.
- Stop thinking of your foes and start taking actions.
- Don’t be afraid of your foes.
- You should give a proper reply to your foes.
- If you have self-confidence and full faith in the Almighty, you won’t be afraid of your foes.
- Misunderstandings can turn the best friends to the worst foes.
- You should clear your misunderstandings with your friend, or it may turn him to your foe.
- Jim’s most of the friends and foes are present at the party.
- The actor’s statement was for all his friends and foes.
- It’s quite easy to turn your friends to your foes.
- Often your good behavior can turn your foe to your friend.
- You should behave nicely with your friends as well as your foes.
- The man behaves nicely with his friends as well as his friends.