Bengali Meaning of Zucchini
[যু’ কি-নি/ zʊˈki·ni]
1. ধুন্দুল; সবুজ বা হলুদ মসৃণ খোসা বা ছালযুক্ত একটি চিকন এবং লম্বা শশার মতো সব্জি, যা সাধারণতঃ খাওয়ার আগে রান্না করা হয়; 2. যে গাছে এই সব্জি জন্মায়;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. A thin and long vegetable like cucumber having a smooth green or yellow skin that is generally cooked before eating; 2. The plan which grows this vegetable;
Zucchini EXAMPLES in Sentences
- The farmer has cultivated zucchini, carrot, cabbage, and other vegetables in the land.
- Do you like to have zucchini in the curry?
- The cook used sliced carrots, zucchini, and capsicum in the curry.
- This departmental sells different kinds of vegetables like cucumber, zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, etc.
- I didn’t get zucchini in that departmental store.
- We had stuffed zucchini in a restaurant.
- Arabs cook stuffed zucchini and use minced meet with spices as the stuffing.
- Do you prefer eating zucchinis?
- I have zucchinis, gourds, carrots, cauliflower, cabbages, tomatoes, and most other vegetables.
- The zucchini is ripe so, its skin has become yellow.
- Please don’t use zucchini in the curry.
- Have you bought zucchinis from the shop?
- Jim doesn’t like to have zucchini at all.
- I am looking for fresh zucchinis, these are too ripe.
- I used carrots, cauliflower, and zucchini in the soup.
- The vegetable curry consists of capsicum, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, and zucchini.
- Why don’t you like to eat zucchini?
- Zucchini tastes good but I don’t know why you don’t like it.
- Jeff has planted a zucchini tree in his vegetable garden.
- Do you have zucchini in your shop?