Bengali Meaning of Zenith
1. (জ্যোতির্বিদ্যা) আকাশের যে বিন্দুটি আপনার মাথার ঠিক ওপরে অবস্থিত; সু-বিন্দু; খমধ্য; 2. সবচেয়ে সফল, সর্বোচ্চ, বা শ্রেষ্ঠ সময় বা বিন্দু;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. (Astronomy) the point in the sky just above your head; acme; 2. The most successful, highest, or best time or point;
Derived Form/ Related Form
Top; altitude; acme; apogee; apex; capstone; cap; crest; climax; culmination; crown; eminence; elevation; meridian; height; peak; payoff; roof; pinnacle; tiptop; summit; vertex; topper; high noon; capper; high point;
Bottom; base; lowness; depth; start; nadir; unimportance;
Zenith EXAMPLES in Sentences
- The bright sun is at its zenith in the cloudless sky.
- The company was at the zenith of its success in 2010.
- The artist was at the zenith of his career in 2012.
- The company’s success reached its zenith in 2013.
- The beauty of the place reaches its zenith during the sunset.
- This place is always beautiful but its beauty reaches its zenith during the spring.
- The actor’s career has reached its zenith this year.
- When we reached the place, the sun was at its zenith.
- We left the place when the sun was at its zenith.
- She is now at the zenith of her career.
- The weather was too hot then because the sun was at its zenith.
- The rock band’s popularity reached its zenith in the 1990s.
- Why did you start your journey when the sun was at its zenith?
- Do you know when he was at the zenith of his career?
- This award was the zenith of his musical achievements.
- The player’s form was at the zenith of his career.
- The doctor has got this award which is regarded as the zenith of his achievements.
- The company has surely reached the zenith of its success.
- The actor has surely reached the zenith of success.