Bengali Meaning of Yogurt
দুধ থেকে তৈরী দই বা ঘোল বা লাস্ সি, যাতে মাঝে মাঝে সুগন্ধ বা চিনি যোগ করা হয়।
MEANING IN ENGLISH
A sour semi-liquid food made from milk fermented with bacteria, often flavored or sweetened.
Yogurt EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Taking yogurt is good for health.
- Yogurt is good for skin and hair.
- Would you like to have some yogurt?
- Jerry is looking for low-fat yogurt.
- Jane prefers strawberry yogurt.
- I like to have a salad with yogurt.
- Jim likes to have yogurt adding a little sugar to it.
- I will have cereals with yogurt.
- I will have a fruit salad with yogurt.
- James won’t have yogurt.
- This yogurt is too sour.
- Do you have mint yogurt?
- Add some yogurt to make the gravy thick.
- Did you use yogurt in this curry?
- Use yogurt in your salad instead of cream or mayonnaise.
- Please use yogurt in my sandwich instead of mayonnaise.
- Please pour some yogurt over the fruit salad.
- Jeff had corn flakes with yogurt and fruits in breakfast.
- Please give me some fruit and yogurt with the cereals.
- I like to have frozen yogurt instead of ice-cream now.
- Terry doesn’t like yogurt at all.
- Merry has lactogen intolerance, so she can’t have yogurt.
- How much yogurt do you need?
- I want two liters of yogurt.
- Do you have plain yogurt?
- Are you preparing yogurt?
- Do you know how to prepare yogurt?
- My mom prepares tasty yogurt.
- She likes to have sweetened yogurt as a dessert.
- Do you have sweetened yogurt in your shop?
Published By Grammar Hub