Bengali Meaning of Yeast
এক ধরনের ছত্রাক যা মদ জাতীয় পানীয় যেমন: ওয়াইন এবং বিয়ার প্রস্তুত করতে এবং পাউরুটি তৈরীতে ফাঁপানোর জন্য এবং নরম করতে ব্যবহৃত হয়; ঈস্ট;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
A kind of fungus which is used to prepare alcoholic drinks like wine and beer and to prepare bread to make it swell and soft;
Derived Form/ Related Form
yeastless - adjective
yeastlike - adjective
yeasty - adjective
Rising agent; ferment; fungus; leavening; encouragement; boost; impetus; goad; incentive; impulse; incitement; incitation; momentum; instigation; provocation; motivation; stimulant; spur; stimulus;
Yeast EXAMPLES in Sentences
- I want to buy some yeast for preparing the bread.
- Do you have yeast in your shop?
- Did you use yeast to prepare this bread?
- How much yeast do you require?
- I used half a teaspoon of yeast to prepare this bread.
- I could not buy yeast for preparing the bread.
- Add a little yeast while preparing the dough of the pizza.
- Your pizza didn’t rise because you did use yeast in it.
- Your pizza is not soft because you haven’t used yeast in it.
- Jim used yeast to prepare the pizza but it hasn’t risen.
- Jim’s pizza hasn’t risen in spite of using yeast because he didn’t keep the dough for an hour before baking it.
- Don’t use too much yeast while preparing the bread or it will taste yeasty.
- I didn’t get yeast in that shop.
- You will get yeast in this shop.
- Yeast is used to preparing bread to make it soft and swell.
- Yeast is used to preparing alcoholic drinks like beer to make those foamy.
- Add a little yeast while preparing the dough, and keep it for a while for the yeast to do its work.
- Use yeast in the dough as mentioned in the recipe.
- Too much use of yeast in the dough will make the bread taste yeasty.