Bengali Meaning of Yak
1. লম্বা শিং এবং লম্বা লোমবিশিষ্ট এক ধরনের গৃহপালনযোগ্য ষাঁড় বা গরুবিশেষ, যা প্রধানতঃ তিব্বতে পাওয়া যায়; 2. অযথা দীর্ঘায়িত বা তুচ্ছ কথোপকথোন;
কোনো উদ্দেশ্য ছাড়া বা অগুরুত্বপূর্ণ বিষয়ে একটি দীর্ঘ সময় ধরে কথা বলা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. A kind of domestic bull or cow with long horns and long hair, which is mainly found in Tibet; 2. Unduly prolonged or trivial conversation;
Talking for a long time without any objective or about unimportant matters;
Derived Form/ Related Form
yakker - noun
Talk; blather; babble; chatter; chat; confabulate; clack; gossip; gab; jaw; jabber; prattle; prate; yammer; tattle; run on; yap;
Yak EXAMPLES in Sentences
- They have a yak in their cow house.
- We saw a big yak standing in the cow house.
- They don’t want to sell their yak.
- All of them were engaged in a yak.
- Don’t waste your time by yakking.
- Why are you wasting your time yakking?
- This curd is prepared from yaks’ milk.
- This butter is prepared from yaks’ cream.
- Ann won’t have this curd because it is prepared from yaks’ milk.
- They get a lot of milk from their yak.
- Pat doesn’t like to drink yaks’ milk.
- All the dairy products of this shop are prepared from yaks’ milk.
- I don’t like people who keep yakking.
- I don’t have any time to yak.
- I don’t know why you guys are yakking, just do your work.
- Don’t waste your time by participating in that yak.
- They were interested to buy your yak.
- How much does the yak cost?
- From where did you buy this yak?
- Aric was standing under the tree; suddenly the yak started running towards him, so, he got scared and started running too.
- I simply wonder how you guys yak about these trivial matters.
- I saw some women there yakking about clothes and jewelry