Bengali Meaning of Xylophone
এক ধরনের বাদ্যযন্ত্র, যেখানে বিভিন্ন দৈর্ঘ্যের, সমান কাঠের বার বা তক্তা থাকে যেগুলোকে কাঠি বা লাঠি দিয়ে আঘাত করলে বিভিন্ন ধ্বনি সৃষ্টি করে;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
A type of musical instrument, which has flat wooden bars of different lengths which create notes when hit with sticks;
Derived Form/ Related Form
xylophonic [zahy-luh-fon-ik], adjective
xylophonist [zahy-luh-foh-nist, zahy-lof-uh-nist, zi-], noun
Marimba; carillon; gambang; vibraphone; straw fiddle; gambang kayu;
Xylophone EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Do you know how to play the xylophone?
- Jim plays xylophone so nicely.
- The musician has composed a beautiful song with soft music on the xylophone.
- Ann is learning to play xylophone from Jim.
- Jack has bought a xylophone from the shop for musical instruments.
- From where did you buy this xylophone?
- How much does this xylophone cost?
- I don’t know how to play the xylophone.
- That musical instrument shop doesn’t have any xylophone.
- I loved the music on the xylophone in the song.
- Their musical band has a bass guitar, two lead guitars, two bongos, a keyboard, four drums, and a xylophone.
- This musical band doesn’t have any xylophone.
- Have you composed the full song on this xylophone?
- Aric was so angry that he broke his xylophone.
- The musician was playing the harmonica, a bass guitar, and a xylophone all by himself.
- The note on the xylophone created a different atmosphere in the stadium.
- The composer has used the xylophone in his song very uniquely.
- I thought the music on xylophone won’t suit in this song, but I was wrong.
- She played the xylophone so well that the audience was mesmerized.
- How did you play the xylophone so well?
- Xylophones are not used in all songs.
- Xylophones are used nicely in classical songs.
- The musical band has three xylophones along with other musical instruments.