Bengali Meaning of Xoxo
আলিঙ্গন এবং চুমু;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Hugs and kisses;
Xoxo EXAMPLES in Sentences
- I give my respect to the elders and lots of xoxo to the youngers.
- Lovers send gifts and lots of xoxo to their partners on Valentine’s Day.
- Jim gave lots of xoxo to his little nephew.
- Jane gave tons of xoxo to her little niece.
- The father saw her baby girl and gave her lots of xoxo.
- The mother saw her baby boy and gave him tons of xoxo.
- Ann was looking for her little brother everywhere at the fair but couldn’t find him. Then suddenly he came in front of her, and she gave him lots of xoxo.
- The mother asked her son to finish his homework correctly and she promised to give him chocolates and tons of xoxo.
- Nowadays lovers send virtual xoxo to their partners.
- John met his girlfriend after such a long time and gave her lots of xoxo.
- The parents lost their son at the airport and were looking for him everywhere. Suddenly, he came to them with a new little friend, and they give him lots of xoxo.
- The grandmother met her grandchildren after such a long time and gave them many gifts and lots of xoxo.
Published By Grammar Hub