Bengali Meaning of Quotient
1. কোনোকিছুর পরিমাণ, হার, বা মাত্রা; 2. (গণিত) ভাগফল; একটি সংখ্যাকে অন্য সংখ্যা দিয়ে ভাগ করলে যে ফলাফল পাওয়া যায়;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. The amount, rate, or degree of something; 2. (Mathematics) the result or outcome of division; the result or outcome which you get when one number is divided by another;
Outcome; result; remainder; computation;
Quotient EXAMPLES in Sentences
- You should minimize your quotient of errors.
- The teacher asked the students to find out the quotient.
- What is the quotient?
- Please find out the quotient.
- What will be the quotient if you divide 176 by 2?
- The quotient of educated people has increased in our country.
- The quotient of air pollution has increased in our country nowadays.
- The air pollution quotient has increased in the whole world.
- We should take the necessary steps to reduce air pollution quotient in our country.
- The government has taken the necessary measures to reduce the air pollution quotient in our country.
- People all over the world are taking the necessary steps to reduce air pollution quotient.
- You cannot use a calculator to find out the quotient.
- What will be the quotient if you divide 53, 12,376 by 22?
- The students are trying to find out the quotient.
- The man has a high quotient of faults.
- The water pollution quotient is increasing day by day.
- Necessary steps are taken to reduce this water pollution quotient.
- Try to calculate the quotient correctly.
- Please don’t make any mistake in finding out the quotient.
- You have made a mistake in calculating the quotient.
- You have to calculate the quotient manually.
- The car has a high-speed quotient.
- They have minimized their quotient of errors.
- I am very happy to inform you that your quotient of error has become zero.
- The team has a very low quotient of error.