Bengali Meaning of Quotes
1. উদ্ধৃতাংশ বা রচনাংশসমূহ যা পুনরাবৃত্তি বা প্রদান বা উল্লেখ করা হয় উদাহরণ হিসেবে; 2. উদ্ধরণ চিহ্ন; উদ্ধারচিহ্ন; 3. উদ্ধৃতিসমূহ;
Quote-এর Present tense, third-person singular number 1. একটি উদাহরণ হিসেবে দেয়া; 2. সংক্ষেপে বলা বা উল্লেখ করা কিন্তু নির্দিষ্ট করে; 3. কারোর পরে বলা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. Passages repeated or offered or referred to as examples; 2. Quotation marks; 3. Quotations;
Quote’s Present tense, third-person singular number 1. Giving as an example; 2. Speaking about briefly or making reference to but definitely; 3. Saying after another;
Derived Form/ Related Form
quoter - noun
outquote - verb (used with object), outquoted, outquoting.
prequote - verb (used with object), prequoted, prequoting.
requote - verb (used with object), requoted, requoting.
Citing; citation; excerpt; cutting; passage; extract; recitation; quote; saying; reference; selection; financial estimate; citations; quotations; references; extracts; excerpts; parts; lines; snippets; sections; allusions; mentions; instances; cites; adduces; notes; specifies; refers; repeats; echoes;
Phrase and Idiom
তথাকথিত, যেন; (so-called; as it were)
Quotes EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Jim quotes renowned persons while talking.
- Please quote an instance of his patience.
- Jeff quoted Abraham Lincoln’s views at this point.
- Please don’t quote this to anybody.
- Please use quotes in this sentence.
- Alex gifted her a book of quotes.
- The CEO has asked for the price quotes.
- The price quotes are incorrect.
- Please correct the price quotes.
- While talking he mentioned quotes from Tagore.
- Do you know whose quotes these are?
- The writer used different quotes from renowned personalities.
- Do you know what the price quotes are?
- Please prepare the price quotes.
- I don’t know whose quotes these are.
- These quotes are not appropriate in this context.
- This is a book of useful quotes.
- You can use the necessary quotes from here in your writing.
- I have not received the price quotes yet.