Bengali Meaning of Quilt
কাঁথা, লেপ, তোশক, প্রভৃতি;
ফোম বা তুলা দিয়ে সেলাই করা; লেপ বা তোশক সেলাই করা;
ফোম বা তুলা দিয়ে সেলাই করা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
a thick coverlet;
Stitching together with warm or soft substance between;
Stitched together with warm or soft substance between;
Derived Form/ Related Form
Blanket; bedspread; counterpane; comforter; coverlet; cover; duvet; down; pad; eiderdown; pouf; patchwork; batt; puff;
Quilt EXAMPLES in Sentences:
- The shop has a wide range of beautiful quilts.
- I liked the quilt so much that I bought it.
- May I bring a quilt for you?
- Jane has quilted the coverlet so nicely.
- They are quilting different kinds of coverlets.
- She is not going to take the trouble of quilting these bedspreads.
- I saw various kinds of decorative quilts at the fair.
- Keep the quilt with you while sleeping, it’s a bit cold today.
- The coverlet is quilted so well.
- The coat is well quilted.
- All the coverlets are well quilted.
- Can you quilt a coverlet for me?
- Have you quilted this coverlet?
- I am looking for a beautiful decorative quilt.
- Have you seen the quilt which I bought yesterday?
- I don’t like this quilt.
- Are you thinking of quilting this blanket?
- Jenny gifted her a decorative quilt.
- I liked the uncommon color of the quilt.
- This quilt has a unique design.
- They are quilting decorative coverlets and selling them.
- I don’t have that time to quilt a coverlet.
- As winter is coming, she is spending most of her time quilting blankets.
- I must praise your patience that you have quilted these coverlets all by yourself.
- Hats off to your patience, that you have quilted all these decorative coverlets.
- They have a business of decorative quilts.
- They are exporting decorative quilts apart from selling to local customers.
- I like the unique design and uncommon color of this quilt.
- This coat has well-quilted shoulders.
- Jim is looking for a well-quilted jacket.