Bengali Meaning of Professional
1. একটি পেশার অন্তর্গত বা পেশার সাথে সম্পর্কিত; 2. অপেশাদার হিসেবে নয় বরং অর্থ প্রদানকারী প্রধান পেশা হিসেবে একটি নির্দিষ্ট কাজে নিয়োজিত থাকা;
একটি পেশায় যোগ্য বা নিয়োজিত একজন ব্যক্তি;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. Belonging or relating to a profession; 2. Engaged in a particular activity as one’s chief paid job rather than as an unprofessional or amateur;
A person qualified or engaged in a profession;
Derived Form/ Related Form
professionally - adverb
interprofessional - adjective
interprofessionally - adverb
pseudoprofessional - adjective
Trained; skilled; efficient; competent; licensed; experienced; skillful; qualified; adept; ace; expert; crackerjack; slick; sharp; able; there; finished; acknowledged; known; knowing one’s staff; on the ball; learned; practiced; polished; up to speed; proficient; well-qualified;
Ignorant; green; incompetent; incapable; inexperienced; inefficient; unskilled; unable; clumsy; untalented; stupid; inept; amateur; unintelligent; unprofessional; rookie; untrained;
Professional EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Richard is a professional singer.
- Are you a professional singer?
- Roger is a professional dancer.
- You should act like a professional.
- Aric’s behavior was not professional.
- This is a fair of different professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, and the like.
- Different professionals are participating in this talk show.
- This fair is organized by IT professionals.
- What you are doing is not a professional attitude.
- Healthcare professionals are arranging a fair.
- Are you a professional dancer?
- Are you a professional graphic designer?
- Are you a professional fashion designer?
- Where did you start your professional career?
- I am not a professional singer, it’s just a hobby.
- The singer is very professional.
- You should learn professional behavior from him.
- What are you thinking about your professional career?
- Jim is not a professional actor; he is acting now just as a hobby.
- Your short temper will affect your professional career as well as your personal life.
- Professional athletes are organizing this charitable auction.
- Your cousin is a professional cricketer.