Bengali Meaning of Plaudit
1. প্রশংসা; 2. একটি অনুমোদনসূচক প্রকাশভঙ্গি; 3. দর্শকদের করতালি;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. Praise; 2. An expression of approval; 3. Audiences’ applause;
Praise; applause; acclamation; acclaim; ovation; approval; approbation; compliment; cheer; cheering; kudo; kudos; reclame; rave (s); credit; clapping;
Criticism; silence; disapproval; hissing; booing; denunciation; condemnation; disregard; dishonor; ill repute; disrespect; unimportance; criticism; lowliness; blame; defame;
Plaudit EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Jim has received plaudits for his benevolent works.
- This performance will surely get a large round of plaudits from the audience.
- The photographer has earned plaudits for her outstanding photography.
- The actor has received plaudits for his natural acting.
- The actor received large rounds of plaudits from the audience for his electrifying performance.
- The actress deserves plaudits for her excellent performance.
- The police officer received plaudits for his utmost honesty.
- The actor always helps the poor without any hesitation and this surely deserves plaudits.
- Her benevolence has earned her huge plaudits.
- The graphic designer has gained immense plaudits in a short time for his unique designs.
- The news channel has received plaudits for their unique and clear presentation of every news.
- The new channel is receiving plaudits for its excellent programs.
- The audience welcomed their favorite actor with huge plaudits.
- The singer’s excellent performance received huge rounds of plaudits.
- You are well deserving to receive this plaudit.
- Her hard work and skills earned her huge plaudits.
- The actor does a lot of charity and earns huge plaudits for it.
- You will surely receive plaudits for your hard work.