Bengali Meaning of Kudos
[কু-ডোউজ্/ ˈku·dɑs, -doʊs/]
একটি অর্জনের জন্য প্রাপ্ত খ্যাতি, সন্মান এবং প্রশংসা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Fame, honor, and praise achieved for an accomplishment or achievement;
Acclaim; praise; PR; applause; distinction; credit; esteem; eminence; flattery; fame; honor; glory; notability; illustrations; plum; plaudits; prestige; preeminence; puff; prominence; regard; raves; repute; renown; laudation; strokes; pumping up; pat on the back; accolade; bay(s); homage; laurels; laud; sun; props (slang);
Denunciation; condemnation; disregard; dishonor; ill repute; disrespect; unimportance; lowliness; criticism; blame; defame;
Kudos EXAMPLES in Sentences
- The actor has got a lot of kudos.
- The charitable organization achieved kudos for its charity.
- The social worker is working only for kudos.
- Almost all the actors are jealous of the new actor’s kudos achieved in a short time.
- Kudos to the cricket team for their tremendous victory.
- Kudos to the football team for their glorious victory.
- Kudos to you for your extraordinary achievement.
- The new project is not only making a profit but also gaining kudos.
- Everyone gave kudos to the artists for making the event successful.
- The cardiac surgeon has achieved a lot of kudos at such a young age.
- Kudos to the whole team for this excellent achievement.
- You have gained many kudos for your work.
- Everyone was giving kudos to the actor for the huge success of the movie.
- Kudos to you because of your hard work for this successful project.
- Not everyone just works for money, some work for kudos too.
- Almost all of his colleagues are getting jealous of his kudos.
- Kudos to you for your huge success.
- Everyone will surely give kudos to you for your hard work for this project.
- The actor has achieved a lot of kudos at this young age.
- Kudos to the actor for his unbelievable performance.
- Kudos to the singer for her beautiful performance.