Bengali Meaning of Karma
নিয়তি; কর্মফল, বরাত; (বৌদ্ধ এবং হিন্দু ধর্মে) একজন ব্যক্তির আগের এবং এই জন্মের কর্মের সমষ্টি তার ভবিষ্যৎ জন্মের ভাগ্যের নির্ধারক হিসেবে বিবেচিত হয়;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Destiny; effect; fate; (In Buddhism and Hinduism) people’s previous and this existence’s actions’ sum is considered as the determiner of their fate in the future existences;
Derived Form/ Related Form
Destiny; fate; aura; atmosphere; kismet; feeling; vibrations; power; ambience; ambiance; air; aroma; flavor; halo; climate; nimbus; mood; odor; note; smell; patina; temper; action;
Phrase and Idiom
ভালো/খারাপ কর্মফল (the good or bad feeling or general character in a place or among a group of persons)
Karma EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Do you believe in karma?
- Hindus and Buddhists believe in karma.
- They believe that their good karma has brought this good fortune to them.
- They strongly believe that their bad karma has brought this misfortune for them.
- Your karma will decide your fate.
- Your good karma will reward you.
- Your bad karma will punish you.
- Hindus visit certain temples to bring good karma and luck.
- Hindus perform certain venerations to bring good karma and luck.
- Bob was blaming his karma.
- Don’t worry; your karma is good; so, everything is going to be fine.
- The Hindu priest told the man some ways to bring good karma and luck.
- They believed that performing this veneration will bring them good karma.
- I don’t believe that performing any veneration can bring good karma for anyone.
- Lisa doesn’t believe that visiting any temple will bring anyone good karma and luck.
- Harry was helping the poor to bring good karma for him.
- Alex visited the monastery to bring good karma for him.
- The Buddhist priest suggested the man perform some good works to bring him good karma and luck.
- They are seriously trying to wash away the ill effects of their bad karma.