Bengali Meaning of Jealous
ঈর্ষাপরায়ণ বা ঈর্ষাকাতর কারণ 1. আপনি চান অন্য কারও সাফল্য,সুবিধা বা গুণগুলো যদি আপনার থাকতো; 2. আপনি ভয় পান যে যাকে আপনি ভালোবাসেন তাকে অন্য কেউ ভালোবাসে বা সে অন্য কাউকে ভালোবাসে; 3. আপনি কোনোকিছু বা কাউকে রক্ষা করার জন্য খুব সতর্ক;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Showing or feeling an envious resentment because of 1. You wish if you had someone else’s success, advantage, or qualities; 2. You fear that whom you love is loved by someone else or loves someone else; 3. You are very careful about protecting something or someone else;
Derived Form/ Related Form
jealously - adverb
jealousness - noun
over jealous - adjective
over jealously - adverb
Anxious; wary; desirous; attentive; apprehensive; intolerant; envious; protective; possessive; skeptical; resentful; begrudging; suspicious; demanding; covetous; emulous; doubting; grabby; envying; green-eyed; grasping; guarded; grudging; jaundiced; invidious; monopolizing; mistrustful; questioning; possessory; solicitous; rival; watchful; vigilant; zealous;
Content; calm; unworried; undoubting; satisfied; confident; unresentful; trusting;
Jealous EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Why are you so jealous?
- Aric is jealous of Jim’s success.
- You are truly a jealous boyfriend.
- They were always jealous of me.
- I don’t know why they were so jealous of me.
- Lisa’s boyfriend gets jealous whenever a guy stares at her.
- Linda gets jealous whenever her boyfriend looks at any other girl.
- Please don’t be so jealous?
- His brothers were very jealous of his success.
- My dad kept a jealous watch over me.
- Your husband is so jealous that he won’t let you sing with him.
- He is a bit jealous but loves you a lot.
- The neighbors were jealous of each other.
- Don’t get annoyed because of your jealous neighbors.
- Let them be jealous and just do your work.
- Jeff was annoyed with his jealous colleagues.
- Alice was annoyed with her jealous neighbors.
- Parents almost always keep a jealous watch over their children.