Bengali Meaning of Jargon
1. একটি নির্দিষ্ট পেশা, বিষয়, বা সংস্কৃতির সাথে সম্পর্কিত বিশেষজ্ঞ ভাষা; 2. দাম্ভিক শব্দ সম্ভার, বাক্য গঠণ বা অর্থ সম্পন্ন ভাষা; 3. অপভাষা, অর্থহীন বাক্য;
1. জার্-গেনে কথা বলা বা জার্-গেন্ ব্যবহার করা; 2. একটি ছোটো পাখির মতো তীখ্ন, ছোটো শব্দ বা আওয়াজ করা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. Specialized language related to a specific profession, subject, or culture; 2. Language with pretentious vocabulary, syntax or meaning; 3. Gibberish;
1. Speaking in or using jargon; 2. Making a sharp and short sound like a little bird;
Derived Form/ Related Form
jargony, jargonistic - adjective
jargonist, jargoneer - noun
Dialect; specialized language; idiom; argot; parlance; lingo; slang; patois; vocabulary; vernacular; balderdash; abracadabra; bombast; banality; buzzwords; bunk; colloquialism; cant; drivel; doublespeak; gibberish; fustian; lexicon; insipidity; newspeak; neologism; palaver; nonsense; rigmarole; patter; speech; twaddle; tongue; cliché; usage; hackneyed term; commonplace term; overused term; mumbo jumbo; stale language; shoptalk; trite language; street talk;
Quiet; standard; silence; sense;
Jargon EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Please don’t use jargon in your writing.
- Why have you used so many jargons in your article?
- This article contains a lot of medical jargon.
- These are technical jargon which common people won’t understand.
- This is a law magazine containing legal jargon.
- Do you understand this computer jargon?
- The soldiers were using military jargon.
- I heard the birds jargoning in the balcony.
- The doctors were jargoning which I could not understand.
- The engineers were jargoning which Tom could not understand.
- The lawyers were jargoning among themselves.
- The IT people were jargoning among themselves.
- I woke up with the jargoning of the birds.
- The engineer used a lot of technical jargon in this article.
- Please replace these jargons with understandable terms because this article is for common people.
- Please stop jargoning and speak in an easy language.
- Why are you jargoning? Please speak in a simple language.