Bengali Meaning of Jaggery
এক ধরনের গাঢ় কঠিন চিনি বা গুড় যা ভারতীয় উপমহাদেশে আখ থেকে বা তাল গাছের বা খেজুর গাছের রস থেকে তৈরী হয়;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
A kind of dark solid sugar which is prepared in the Indian subcontinent from sugarcane or the sap of palm trees or date trees.
Aspartame; agave nectar; brown sugar; black treacle; dextrose; caster sugar; glucose; fructose; icing sugar; golden syrup; molasses; maple syrup; NutraSweet; nonpareil; sugary; powdered sugar; sweetener; superfine sugar; treacle; syrupy;
Jaggery EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Jaggery is an ingredient of this sauce.
- We used jaggery to prepare this cake.
- Add more jaggery to the pickle to make it sweet.
- The tea is prepared with jaggery instead of white sugar.
- Please bring some jaggery from the shop.
- Did you use jaggery in this sweet?
- Is this jaggery prepared from sugarcane?
- Is this jaggery prepared from the sap of the palm tree?
- Is this jaggery prepared from the sap of date tree?
- You need jaggery to prepare this sweet.
- Add all spices and jaggery to the sauce.
- Do you prefer sugar or jaggery in your tea?
- This is a special tea prepared with cream and jaggery.
- This jaggery is too hard.
- Have you bought jaggery from the shop?
- How many types of jaggery do you have in this shop?
- I want the jaggery prepared from sugarcane.
- I want the jaggery prepared from the sap of the palm tree.
- I want the jaggery prepared from the sap of date tree.
- The cake will become tastier if you use jaggery instead of sugar in it.
- Don’t use more jaggery please, the pickle is already very sweet.
- The quality of this jaggery is not good.
- From where did you buy this jaggery?
- How much jaggery do you need?
- Aric won’t have tea with jaggery; he will have it with sugar.