Bengali Meaning of Esteem
শ্রদ্ধা এবং সন্মান;
1. শ্রদ্ধা করা এবং সন্মান করা; 2. গণ্য করা; বিবেচনা করা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Admiration and respect;
1. Admire and respect; 2. Deem; Consider;
Derived Form/ Related Form
preesteem, verb (used with object)
Admiration; respect; account; favor; appreciation; regard; estimation; think highly of; deem; consider; revere; hold dear; admire; venerate; apprise; appreciate; cherish; idolize; honor; love; like; reverence; prize; value; treasure; be fond of; worship; regard highly; look up to; think the world of;
Condemn; abandon; despise; denounce; dislike; dishonor; disregard; disparage; hate; disrespect; neglect; ignore; scorn; not care; deride; abuse; insult; disbelieve; ridicule; mock; disfavor;
Esteem EXAMPLES in Sentences
- The politician is held in high esteem for his great achievements.
- I know that they have high esteem for me.
- You won’t understand his esteem for me.
- This work was esteemed to be a very important contribution.
- She is an esteemed member of the Parliament.
- He is an esteemed member of the Medical Council.
- I esteem it to be an opportunity to participate in this program.
- They esteemed it to be a favor to have me in their team.
- Lisa is held in high esteem among her colleagues for her outstanding performance.
- You should esteem it an opportunity to take part in this training.
- Jim is an esteemed member of the Sports Club.
- Nobody would understand his esteem for her.
- The people of that village has different esteem for the doctor.
- The politician is now in lower esteem because he is involved in various controversies.
- Do you understand his esteem for you?