Bengali Meaning of Cereal
1. খাদ্যশস্য থেকে তৈরী হওয়া এক ধরনের খাবার যা সকালের নাস্তা হিসেবে খাওয়া হয়; 2. এক ধরনের ঘাস যা শস্য উৎপাদনের জন্য জন্মানো হয়;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. A kind of food prepared from grain which is taken as breakfast; 2. A kind of grass which is grown for producing grain;
Derived Form/ Related Form
non-cereal - adjective, noun
Corn; bran; rice; grain; oats; wheat; breakfast food; rye; edible grain;
Cereal EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Please give me some fruit and yogurt with the cereals.
- I will have cereals with yogurt.
- Will you have cereals or bread for breakfast?
- The farmer grows cereals like rice, wheat, and corn.
- This land grows cereals well.
- We get carbohydrates from cereals.
- Do you like to have cereals at breakfast?
- I will have cereals with fruits and milk.
- Will you have cereals with milk or yogurt?
- Jim won’t have cereals, he will only have an egg.
- What is the nutrition value of cereals compared to other foods for breakfast?
- I will only buy cereals and nothing else.
- You should finish packs of cereals quickly otherwise they get soggy.
- This shop has different kinds of cereals for breakfast.
- Different types of cereals are grown on this land.
- Rice, wheat, corn, and other cereals are the sources of carbohydrates.
- How many boxes of cereals do you need?
- I need two boxes of cereals.
- She scattered some cereals on the floor of the balcony for birds to eat.
- Jane was looking at the packs of cereals on the shelves of the departmental store and was thinking about which one to buy.
- I like almost all types of cereals for breakfast, but chocolate cereals are the most favorites among all.
- Which kind of cereal do you prefer for breakfast?
- Will you have strawberry or chocolate cereals?
- Jerry doesn’t prefer cereals for breakfast.