Bengali Meaning of Bona fide
1. সত্যি বা আসল; খাঁটি; 2. সৎ বা আইনি;
কোনো প্রতারণার উদ্দেশ্য ছাড়া (আইন);
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. True or real; genuine; 2. Honest or legal;
Without any purpose to deceive (law);
Authentic; genuine; authoritative; legitimate; credible; card-carrying; good-faith; for real; official; natural; pure; original; rightful; real; true to life; straight; veritable; unquestionable; with good faith; legal; honest;
Fake; false; illegal; illegitimate; dishonest;
Bona fide EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Don’t worry, this is a bona fide business.
- Are you working for a bona fide company?
- I am sorry to say that the company you are talking about is not bona fide.
- Is this person bona fide?
- This product of our company is bona fide.
- All these commercial transactions are bona fide.
- You must perform this business bona fide.
- All the transactions must be executed bona fide.
- Jim is a bona fide talent.
- Is this product bona fide?
- Richard is a bona fide singer.
- Tom is a bona fide actor.
- They have executed all the transactions bona fide.
- You cannot claim that it is not bona fide without any evidence.
- All the pieces of evidence proved that the business was bona fide.
- Jefferson is a bona fide specialist.
- Fredrick is undoubtedly a bona fide person.
- All products of this company are bona fide.
- Are you sure that this company is bona fide?
- Are you confident that this person is bona fide?
- Aric is doing a bona fide business.
- All these pieces of evidence are bona fide.
- These gold jewelry are bona fide.
- These diamond jewelry are bona fide.
- Are you sure that these diamonds are bona fide?
- Are you sure that these gold jewelry are bona fide?
- Jane is a bona fide choreographer.
- Alex is a bona fide graphic designer.
- Allen is a bona fide artist.