Bengali Meaning of Quite
1. পুরোপুরি; সত্যই; একেবারে; ঠিক; পুরেপুরিভাবে; সমগ্রভাবে; সম্পূর্ণভাবে; বাস্তবিকই। 2. কিছুটা; কমবেশি; বেশ; মোটামুটি।
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. Perfectly; truly; exactly; exact; thoroughly; completely; totally; in fact. 2. to some extent; more or less.
Actually; absolutely; altogether; fully; entirely; perfectly; largely; thoroughly; really; truly; totally; wholly; utterly; all in all; all; all told; in all respects; considerably; in fact; in truth; in reality; positively; just; purely; precisely; without reservation; well.
Doubtfully; incompletely; inadequately; indefinite; partly; partially.
Phrase and Idiom
কোন নির্দিষ্ট ব্যক্তি বা জিনিস বিশেষভাবে লক্ষণীয়, প্রশংসনীয়, বা হৃদয়গ্রাহী বোঝাতে ব্যবহৃত হয় (used to denote that a particular person or thing is especially noticeable, praiseworthy, or impressive)
একটি লক্ষণীয় পরিমাণের (a noticeable amount of)
Quite a bit (or a lot)
একটি লক্ষণীয় পরিমাণের বা সংখ্যার (a noticeable amount or number of)
সম্পূর্ণ বা পুরোপুরিভাবে না (Not entirely or completely)
Quite Examples In Sentences:
- Lisa is quite confident.
- The room is quite large.
- The place is quite beautiful.
- The candidate is quite deserving.
- Alice is quite sure about this.
- Aric is quite disturbed.
- The day is quite gloomy.
- This is quite a loss.
- Your job includes quite a lot of adventures.
- Richard is not quite sure.
- Andrew is quite tired.
- The students are quite hungry now after such a hectic schedule.
- This place is quite crowded.
- Ann is not quite happy.
- Are you quite sure about it?
- Isn’t she quite intelligent?
- The building is quite large.
- The building is quite old.
- The lady is quite talkative.
- The man is quite old.
- The project was quite large.
- This project is quite successful.
- The team is quite experienced.
- The team is quite friendly.
- The students were quite happy.
- David was not there for quite some time.
- Tom was quite angry.
- The program was quite enjoyable.
- The movie was quite amazing.
- The institute is quite large.