Bengali Meaning of Ardor
মহান উদ্যম বা উৎসাহ; তীব্র আবেগ;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
Great excitement or enthusiasm; Strong emotion;
Enthusiasm; earnestness; eagerness; intensity; fervor; warmth; passion; avidity; zeal; feeling; devotion; fire; fierceness; heat; gusto; keenness; jazz; spirit; oomph; verve; vehemence; zest; weakness; pep talk; zing; turn on;
Indifference; apathy; dullness; lethargy; coolness; coldness; frigidity;
Ardor EXAMPLES in Sentences
- Brian is performing everything with religious ardor.
- Lucy is doing the job with reforming ardor.
- Alice has an ardor for acquiring knowledge.
- We should praise him for his ardor.
- The teacher was happy to see the ardor among students for learning new things.
- John had an ardor to complete the task today.
- The team had an ardor to complete the project within the deadline.
- I have an ardor to complete the article within tomorrow.
- The students had an ardor to go for the excursion.
- Everyone praised Jim for his ardor to help the poor.
- The teacher has the ardor to teach the students thoroughly.
- I must praise his ardor for music.
- Anderson has an ardor to help the poor.
- We have an ardor to win the game.
- The team had an ardor to win the match.
- Alex has an ardor to become rich.
- We solved every problem with our ardor, skill, and energy.
- Our team has an ardor to achieve the target.
- Our energy, ardor, skill, and above all almighty’s mercy helped us to overcome the problem.
- The man has the same ardor for his work as it was 20 years ago.