Annex, the word can be used as a verb.
Annex, শব্দটি verb হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হতে পারে।
Meaning as a verb:
1. Adding an extra part, particularly to a document.
কোন অতিরিক্ত অংশ যোগ করা বিশেষত: কোন দলিল বা লিখিত বক্তব্যে।
- These papers were annexed to the final documents which were submitted to the Chairperson.
- Are really sure that these papers were annexed to the proposal?
- This portion of the book was annexed later.
- This chapter of the textbook has been annexed recently.
- The man was planning to annex these points to the written statement.
2. Forcefully taking possession of an area or a country.
জোরপূর্বক কোন এলাকা বা দেশ দখল করা।
- That country was trying to annex this area for a long time.
- The army was moving towards that country in an attempt to annex that particular area.
- That portion of the land was annexed by India during Indo-Pak war.
- The man is trying to annex that portion of the land.
- His brother is really wicked who is plotting many tricks to annex the land.
Annexe, the word is a noun and actually it’s an American spelling. In British English, the spelling is “annex”.
Annexe, শব্দটি একটি noun এবং আসলে এই বানানটি আমেরিকান। ব্রিটিশ ইংরেজীতে বানানটি হল annex।
Meaning as a noun:
The extension of a larger building or the main building.
একটি বড় বা প্রধান দালানের বর্ধিত অংশ।
- The dining hall is situated in the annexe.
- We were waiting in the annexe of the office.
- We are planning to arrange a library in the annexe of the building.
- The office is planning to build an annexe to the main building.
- Interior designers are hired to plan a common room in the annexe.
- We planned to live in the rooms situated in the annexe.