Bengali Meaning of Manipulate
1. কাউকে বা কোনোকিছুকে নিজের সুবিধার জন্য নিয়ন্ত্রণ করা, কখনও কখনও অসৎভাবে বা অন্যায়ভাবে; 2. কোনোকিছুকে হাতের সাহায্যে নিয়ন্ত্রণ করা; 3. কোনোকিছুকে নৈপূণ্যের সাথে ব্যবস্থাপনা বা নিয়ন্ত্রণ করা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
1. Controlling someone or something to one’s advantage, often dishonestly or unfairly; 2. Controlling something with hands; 3. Managing or controlling something skillfully;
Derived Form/ Related Form
manipulability (məˌnɪpjʊləˈbɪlɪtɪ), noun
manipulatable or manipulable, adjective
Shape; employ; feel; wield; form; finger; mold; manage; ply; operate; thumb; swing; work; use; play (upon); exploit; contend (with); address; cope (with); grapple (with); field; handle; hack; negotiate; maneuver; take; treat; engineer; contrive; finesse; finagle; machinate; frame; mastermind; wangle;
Idle; destroy; leave alone; bungle; botch; fumble; foozle; louse up; goof (up); mishandle; mess (up); scamp; muff;
Manipulate EXAMPLES in Sentences:
- The actor tried to manipulate the media by organizing a press conference.
- Don’t try to manipulate him because it’s of no use.
- It won’t be easy to manipulate me.
- She tried to manipulate everyone in her favor.
- The surgeon manipulated the surgery successfully.
- The patient was unable to manipulate the wheelchair.
- I set the time of the watch by manipulating the buttons.
- I set the clock’s time by manipulating the nobs.
- You have to manipulate every tool or instrument during the practical class.
- Georgia was unable to manipulate the situation.
- They tried to manipulate the data to mislead the management.
- The auditors found out that the original data were manipulated.
- The guardian tried to admit his son to the renowned school by manipulating the school’s governing body.
- Please don’t try to manipulate the situation.
- You can easily operate this machine by manipulating these buttons.
- The corrupt upper class always try to manipulate the mass.
- The patient was given a wheelchair which she could easily manipulate.