Bengali Meaning of Bloating
গ্যাস বা তরল পদার্থ ধারনের কারণে পাকস্থলীর স্ফীত বা ফাঁপা অবস্থা;
MEANING IN ENGLISH
A stomach’s swollen condition because of the retention of gas or fluid;
Derived Form/ Related Form
Bloat; swell; inflate; enlarge; puff up; expand; distend; dilate;
Contract; compress; abridge; shrink; lower; lessen; deflate; reduce; tighten; shriven;
Bloating EXAMPLES in Sentences
- John suffered from bloating and indigestion.
- He suffered from bloating and indigestion because of over-eating.
- You should eat more foods that are rich in fiber to avoid bloating and gas.
- Constipation may cause pain and bloating.
- Sometimes taking bread in excess may cause bloating because it contains yeast.
- Taking this pill may cause bloating.
- Taking too much spicy and oily food can cause bloating.
- Bloating and indigestion are side effects of this medicine.
- Jack was feeling uneasy because of bloating.
- You should follow the diet chart prescribed by your dietician to avoid this problem of bloating.
- She complained of weight gain and bloating after taking this pill.
- Are you suffering from bloating and indigestion?
- If you take balanced diets in your meals and have your meals timely, you won’t suffer from bloating.
- Jim doesn’t have his meals timely because of his busy schedule and takes too many rich foods; so, he is now suffering from bloating.
- Taking too much junk food may cause bloating.
- Nowadays you are taking too much junk food and so, you are suffering from bloating.
- Do you have abdominal bloating?
- You should be careful about your food habits to avoid this problem of bloating.
- Nowadays most people are suffering from bloating because of improper food habits.
- We should maintain a proper food habit to get rid of bloating.
- The problem of bloating is increasing with the increasing number of fast-food shops and restaurants.
- We should increase dietary fiber in our meals to avoid bloating.